Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Your drug of choice

Mine is...

TALKING

I LOOOOVE to talk!

I need to talk!

I am the type of person that will talk when is happy, will talk when is sad, NEEDS to talk when something is bothering...

That is why for ME is sooo hard to understand and to respect people that don´t like to talk and don´t belive that talking is the cure for all your troubles...

I am trying...

Trying to learn and to be ok with that...

Trying not to push others to the limit. (ai ai...)

I am TIRED! Fisicaly TIRED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always
Always spread to the world
The echo comes for soul

Do you ubderstand?
anonimo,he hehe

Tudo vale a pena quando a alma não épequena FP

Anonymous said...

Nocaaaaaa! Há meses não passeio por aqui, saudades de ver seus escritos...
E adaptação é a chave de qualquer negócio, tem jeito não. Só o tempo pra ajudar nesse quesito! Believe me!
Beijos beijos