Friday, May 2, 2014

I miss you...

Instead of writing you, writing yet another e-mail to you... being pathetic or being even more pathetic here I am writing here!

Yep! I miss you. I know I only miss you because as you said one my life is kid of idle right now. lol

I can smile about it because you make me smile at myself of how silly I am and how much I know this all will pass. I can smile also because I just had this GREAT GREEEEAT idea! Yes! I can write again! Again and again! Put everything here and the other one yep you, your you past tense guy will never understand one single word of what I am saying! What a GREEEAAAAT IDEA! What else? At the same time I am practicing getting confidence! YES!

LOVING ALL THIS!

One post a day again? Hey Ho Let's go!!!

Going back to the start... Going back to the fact that I ... freaking miss you and you... oh you... You don't give a Flying fuck...

Yep! You doing give a Flying fuck. What can I do? Nothing and That is what I will keep on doing. That and writing because that way I can alleviate a little my anxiety of everything that is going on.

What else is going on?

Hum Let's see...

Next week I will take the most important test of my life. I was always the type that would say: does your life depend on that? And Yes, my life does depend on this test! With the score of this test I will be able to start me Masters, I will move to my already furnished house  in Hammond, thousands of miles ways from Rio, way from Brazil. The life change I have been dreaming of since... I don't know since I left it?

So I do have the most important day of my life next week and yes I do think of it all the time but when I am not worried about it, who am I thinking about? You?

Why you? I don't even try to make sense of it... I know this too shall pass. I just need to focus on my test, other "ones"  and you will be gone. That is what I hope. smiles.

No comments: