Thursday, May 29, 2014

Push Play!

Rio, Brazil.... Waiting... This is what I have been doing for the past... 9 days... No! More! I will still wait for more 4 days until I have an answer...

Anyway... I have been waiting and it feels like I have been watching my life from outside, from a window. Feels like my life is on pause. I guess I would enjoy a vacation while I am here, but you know when something is missing? Yep... It is...

Something missing or not, I am dealing. Everyday there is something to take care of, something to work on. Real work or not. 

So I am occupying my time while I wait outside the window of my life to open. 

Once a very wise person told me God would not give patience he would give tasks that would teach me patience. Not a better way of learning than now. 


No comments: